Viper Grip Pad: Rear Foot Pad
Carve deeper than ever with the Viper Concave System!
Back VCS Features:
The Rear Viper Concave pad comes in a softer and shock absorbent material
- The Viper Concave Pad has the world-famous Cobra Concave Design
- Unique skeleton design that offers up to 3x the cushion compared to other cushioned pads on the market with reduced weight
- Absorbs vibrations and bumps making it feel like your board has light suspension
- Added control with deeper carving
- Super Durable! Made from thermoplastic polyurethane making the rear VCS the most durable pad on the market
- Available in matching colors: black, red, and blue
- 1 Year warranty doest not cover grip tape or Venom traction tech.
- Available for the Onewheel™+, Onewheel™+ XR
Locks your foot in place for a more stable floating experience. Stabilizes your foot when floating offroad giving you more confidence in conquering any terrain without the fear of being thrown off your Onewheel.
This pad and the front one have made a significant difference in foot fatigue. I used to have to dismount every mile and now only once every few miles. It also produces such a soft ride on the golf course that felt like floating on snow. Brilliant product. Great advice on what to get from Jeremy. Thanks for making riding even more fun... And safer. Towards the end of my last ride, when my feet are normally tired, I was chased by turkeys and got around them and passed them without incident. Wild turkeys will mess you up! Thanks streetshred.
I have A viper foot pad on both of my XRs now and there Grrrrreat I ride trails a lot and I feel like I have more control and less foot fatigue. And Great for the street too. Outstanding Foot pad.
Highly recommend this pad and Streetshred. They send cool stickers along with it, there’s always a nice surprise. Your back foot will thank you for this!
Have thrown more mileage on this footpad in the last 2 weeks than I have on the OG footpad over the last month and a half. Comfortable, good looking, seems to add a little control as well. When my back foot starts to tire out, I can shift my back foot into a slightly different position and keep on riding. Amazing how much difference this thing has made. Highly recommend.