Viper Grip Pad: Rear Foot Pad
Carve deeper than ever with the Viper Concave System!
Back VCS Features:
The Rear Viper Concave pad comes in a softer and shock absorbent material
- The Viper Concave Pad has the world-famous Cobra Concave Design
- Unique skeleton design that offers up to 3x the cushion compared to other cushioned pads on the market with reduced weight
- Absorbs vibrations and bumps making it feel like your board has light suspension
- Added control with deeper carving
- Super Durable! Made from thermoplastic polyurethane making the rear VCS the most durable pad on the market
- Available in matching colors: black, red, and blue
- 1 Year warranty doest not cover grip tape or Venom traction tech.
Venom Touring Tech Pad Features
Perfect for any riding conditions: Street-Trail-Surf
- Ultimate grip with dot-tech
- Additional cushion and impact absorption
- Easy clean
- Ride with shoes or bare feet comfortably
- Available for the Onewheel™+, Onewheel™+ XR
I have A viper foot pad on both of my XRs now and there Grrrrreat I ride trails a lot and I feel like I have more control and less foot fatigue. And Great for the street too. Outstanding Foot pad.
Highly recommend this pad and Streetshred. They send cool stickers along with it, there’s always a nice surprise. Your back foot will thank you for this!
Have thrown more mileage on this footpad in the last 2 weeks than I have on the OG footpad over the last month and a half. Comfortable, good looking, seems to add a little control as well. When my back foot starts to tire out, I can shift my back foot into a slightly different position and keep on riding. Amazing how much difference this thing has made. Highly recommend.
I got this footpad about a week after getting my XR. It arrived so quickly and when I got it installed I couldn't believe the difference. You don't expect something some gradual on your feet to make a difference in control and comfort. 6 months later and I still going strong! Looks like new with a grip tape change as well.
I didn’t even try the stock footpad first. Immediately got this when I ordered my onewheel. It’s a really smooth ride and the tail gives you better control.
You did your self a favor :-) Thanks for the review