Viper Grip Pad: Rear Foot Pad
Carve deeper than ever with the Viper Concave System!
Back VCS Features:
The Rear Viper Concave pad comes in a softer and shock absorbent material
- The Viper Concave Pad has the world-famous Cobra Concave Design
- Unique skeleton design that offers up to 3x the cushion compared to other cushioned pads on the market with reduced weight
- Absorbs vibrations and bumps making it feel like your board has light suspension
- Added control with deeper carving
- Super Durable! Made from thermoplastic polyurethane making the rear VCS the most durable pad on the market
- Available in matching colors: black, red, and blue
- 1 Year warranty doest not cover grip tape or Venom traction tech.
- Available for the Onewheel™+, Onewheel™+ XR
Viper Grip Pad
What a great deal on a great product! Crazy grippy tape and comfort pad is a game changer!
A bit comfier than my Kush Hi, and I definitely prefer the C&R grip tape over TFL – it's much easier to clean.
Feels great, lots of control, very comfortable.
Viper grip pad
Purchased this along with the front viper and installed both of them after only riding an XR for 70 miles in 2 years. I'm now at 118 miles just 2 months later and absolutely love the secure feeling the concave super grippy tape gives me. I was hoping to order the Eva foam traction pad but the only option available was venom street. The only con of having heavy duty grip tape, is that it tears up the pad of my thumbs when I grab the board from the front.
Kiss foot fatigue goodbye!
Locks your foot in place for a more stable floating experience. Stabilizes your foot when floating offroad giving you more confidence in conquering any terrain without the fear of being thrown off your Onewheel.