Viper Grip Pad: Rear Foot Pad
Carve deeper than ever with the Viper Concave System!
Back VCS Features:
The Rear Viper Concave pad comes in a softer and shock absorbent material
- The Viper Concave Pad has the world-famous Cobra Concave Design
- Unique skeleton design that offers up to 3x the cushion compared to other cushioned pads on the market with reduced weight
- Absorbs vibrations and bumps making it feel like your board has light suspension
- Added control with deeper carving
- Super Durable! Made from thermoplastic polyurethane making the rear VCS the most durable pad on the market
- Available in matching colors: black, red, and blue
- 1 Year warranty doest not cover grip tape or Venom traction tech.
**Your choice of either Vicious Grip in Black or Venom Touring Tech in BLACK pads**
Venom Touring Tech Pad Features
Perfect for any riding conditions: Street-Trail-Surf
- Ultimate grip with dot-tech
- Additional cushion and impact absorption
- Easy clean
- Ride with shoes or bare feet comfortably
- Available for the Onewheel™+, Onewheel™+ XR
Before Viper there was the Cobra Pad! Both are amazing, but the new material of the Viper pad is key. Its flex and absorption helps eliminate a significant amount of foot fatigue. My longest ride in one day was this week at 50 miles. The comfort and control of having concave on both the front and rear definitely made a huge difference. While zipping through the trails and down the hills I feel so locked in and my foot doesn't slide off like I used to with the stock pads. I've got a set of all three colors for different styles of riding. Great product and amazing customer service!
Great Great Great Great Great