Viper Grip Pad: Rear Foot Pad
Carve deeper than ever with the Viper Concave System!
Back VCS Features:
The Rear Viper Concave pad comes in a softer and shock absorbent material
- The Viper Concave Pad has the world-famous Cobra Concave Design
- Unique skeleton design that offers up to 3x the cushion compared to other cushioned pads on the market with reduced weight
- Absorbs vibrations and bumps making it feel like your board has light suspension
- Added control with deeper carving
- Super Durable! Made from thermoplastic polyurethane making the rear VCS the most durable pad on the market
- Available in matching colors: black, red, and blue
- 1 Year warranty doest not cover grip tape or Venom traction tech.
Venom Touring Tech Pad Features
Perfect for any riding conditions: Street-Trail-Surf
- Ultimate grip with dot-tech
- Additional cushion and impact absorption
- Easy clean
- Ride with shoes or bare feet comfortably
- Available for the Onewheel™+, Onewheel™+ XR
Have thrown more mileage on this footpad in the last 2 weeks than I have on the OG footpad over the last month and a half. Comfortable, good looking, seems to add a little control as well. When my back foot starts to tire out, I can shift my back foot into a slightly different position and keep on riding. Amazing how much difference this thing has made. Highly recommend.
I got this footpad about a week after getting my XR. It arrived so quickly and when I got it installed I couldn't believe the difference. You don't expect something some gradual on your feet to make a difference in control and comfort. 6 months later and I still going strong! Looks like new with a grip tape change as well.
I didn’t even try the stock footpad first. Immediately got this when I ordered my onewheel. It’s a really smooth ride and the tail gives you better control.
You did your self a favor :-) Thanks for the review
Before Viper there was the Cobra Pad! Both are amazing, but the new material of the Viper pad is key. Its flex and absorption helps eliminate a significant amount of foot fatigue. My longest ride in one day was this week at 50 miles. The comfort and control of having concave on both the front and rear definitely made a huge difference. While zipping through the trails and down the hills I feel so locked in and my foot doesn't slide off like I used to with the stock pads. I've got a set of all three colors for different styles of riding. Great product and amazing customer service!
Great Great Great Great Great